Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Not much...

stitching going on at "Cathryn's Place".  DH is very sick.  He was at the doctor's on Friday and doc wanted him in the hospital.  He won't go.  I can't do anything anymore except gofer him.  Get this and that and the other.  He goes back to the doctor on Monday.  I hope he changes his mind about going to the hospital, but I really doubt it.  He is very depressed and dealing with quite a few health issues.  I am really not sure how all of this will end up, but I do know it's all in God's hands.  Thank you, 'Abba'.  Cause I sure can't do anything and I am comforted to know that you are in control.  Not me.

*sigh*  At least I have my newsletter for April done.  That is one thing off my mind.

The snow was beautiful today.  We have been watching it all day.  Every once in a while I would go to the back door and open it for a nice cold breath of fresh air and appreciate the beauty of it all.  I am in a wheel chair you see... disabled if you want to call it that.  But it was enjoyable nonetheless.  Just before dinner I did another trip to the back door.  So quiet, so lovely... then... 'meow'... what???  Kitty,kitty, kitty?  Penny?  (My lost for a couple of weeks tuxedo cat.)  Meow?  Kitty, kitty, kitty.... a black and white flash zooms in the back door.  There she is.  Home!  What a lovely gift.  Thank you Father.

Hope your Saturday, Sunday and all the rest of your days are blessed.
Cathryn

3 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Prayers for your DH and you. We also have an outside cat, who has come in this morning and is now asleep on my bed.

diamondc said...

So sorry Cathryn: I do hope you can convince him to stay at the hospital, things get worse and are irreversible sometimes.
Glad your kitty is home safe.

Blessings
Catherine

Terri said...

Payers for your hubby and I'm glad your kitty is home!!